  From: Arnold Schmidt
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, June 21, 2021 1:12 PM
  Subject: Re: Apple Music Spacial Audio is here

  One more question you asked: As for how they sound, that is so subjective.
Compared to the Airpods, they aren't quite as bright, don't have quite as much
bass, but they are acceptable to me, especially as for how much I paid for
them. I tend to like a  brighter sound,  a lot of these headphones, in my
opinion, have too much bass and not enough treble,  they are acceptable to me.
They don't sound quite as good as the old beats x headphones did, but then the
beats x cost almost twice as much and the battery life was miserable, less than
half of what the beats flex is.

  Arnold Schmidt

  Sent from  Arnold's  iPhone S E 2