From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Sieghard
Weitzel
Sent: Tuesday, 6 July 2021 6:50 am
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Accessible smoker?

Sorry, I should have mentioned as well if you are looking for a traditional
smoker the is the Bradley 10-Rack Pro Smart Smoker which here in Canada retails
for I think $849. I also sell Bradley Smokers at my store, but that one was the
only one which was backordered when I got my last shipmenbt. I don't have yet
any personal experience with it or the app, but it does have WiFi connectivity
and of course is compatible with accessories like the Bradley Cold Smoke
adapter etc. Whether $849 (not sure what it would cost in the US) is a "fancy"
price tag or not I don't know, but certainly less expensive than many of the
higher-end wood pellet smoker barbecues, but then of course it's only a smoker
and not also a bbq..