Hello all, this thread is a perfect example of an inappropriate named one. Jim, I'm not picking on you specifically here. Especially because yours isn't the only message of this type which has been posted of late. However I really really really need to stress to everyone on list that appropriate subject lines be used. This will greatly help those who have a lot of email from this list and others to go through be more efficient. A better subject line might be, a word processing iOS app comparable to the PC. It's possible that someone who knows nothing about word processing apps will read this because it doesn't give a description. Then they will be annoyed because they wasted their time. Or, the other more important one, it's possible that someone will have an answer to a great word processing app, but they might skip this generic sounding subject line and then you might not get a really good answer.

I hope this helps.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Teacher: "Imagine you are in a world with dinosaurs and a dinosaur was going to eat you. What would you do?" Boy:" Easy, stop imagining."