From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Duane
Steele
Sent: Sunday, July 18, 2021 11:05 AM
To: IPhone List <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: thanks, and another question about music

Hello Listers,

First, thanks for the input about bluetooth speakers. I just might invest in a
Sonos Roam in order to have the capability of tone adjustment when a movie or
TV show has too much bass for my liking, or for my hearing ability.

Now, one more question. Sometimes, when I pick up my phone, music is playing,
and I don't know how long it might have been playing in my pocket or on a
table. Is there a way to prevent this random playing of music from my iTunes
library until I want it? Thanks for any input on this.

Peace & Blessings,
Pastor Duane L. Steele
Phone (276) 730-5194

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/191D7C7F-FAEB-45CD-9D87-D22D3C2E4F58%40gmail.com.