From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Mary
Otten
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2021 5:20 PM
To: via VIPhone <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Are bard mobile download books saved in an iPhone back up?

If you back up your iPhone to iCloud and then get a new iPhone and restore from
iCloud, will all of your saved barred mobile books transfer over? I’m actually
asking for a friend who is having serious problems with his phone and not being
able to see any of his bard books. He was thinking about getting a new phone.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/AE6709A5-5E49-4B4C-99C0-9D899A96A2C2%40gmail.com.