From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Duane
Steele
Sent: July 28, 2021 8:01 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: iPhone 8 sluggish after phone calls in iOS 14

Barbara (and others)

Last Friday night, I upgraded to iOS 14.7. Richard, I like your sound advice,
and will probably upgrade to the SE 2020. I like having the home button.

Now one more strange thing. I had plugged external earPod's, the ones that used
to come with the phone back in the good old days. I answered a call, and the
same thing happened at call's end. The phone became sluggish as it had earlier.
But when I removed the pods from the lightning port the phone worked fine. It's
working fine now or I wouldn't be answering this e-Mail. I reckon it's time for
a new phone.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/D109965B-D52E-4EBC-B154-305035102A8A%40gmail.com.