From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of MamaPeach
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2012 2:38 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: A cool little program which I just learned about

Inside the app, you can go into a particular folder and if you want to share

that folder with a friend, just double tap on the actions button and it will

give you the option of sharing via email. Your friend will then receive the
secure https link in which they can use to access the folder you have
shared.