From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Kay
Malmquist
Sent: August 20, 2021 1:05 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Parcel track

Hi all,
I am wondering if anyone has noticed this if you are using Parcel track.  I am
a long time user of this app, but still don't understand what is happening or
why.  I copy the tracking number and then go to the app.  When I open the App,
it says, paste occurred.  There is nothing that shows up on the first page, and
I expect that.  When I go to the new parcel button and open that, there is
nothing appearing in the fields.  So, where did the paste occur?  So, then I go
to the tracking number field and paste the number in.  Usually if the number is
correct, in the courier field the courier name will show up.  Now, nothing
shows up.  Of course, if you try to save it, it tells you to put a tracking
number in and that it is unable to save.  Ever since I upgraded to I O S 14, I
have not been able to use it.  Any ideas?  Thanks much.

Kay Malmquist
kay.malmqu...@gmail.com<mailto:kay.malmqu...@gmail.com>

"Where focus goes, energy flows."
Bob Proctor