Just wish this one was available in Canada so since it is not any suggestion on
a similar one that is for a reasonable price.
Thanks.
Jen

On Aug 28, 2021, at 9:20 PM, Richard Turner <richardturne...@outlook.com> wrote:

A few days ago, I purchase an unknown Bluetooth earpiece from amazon because my
trusty Plantronics E50 got lost.
I wanted a single earpiece for those times when I don't need the full stereo of
the Apple Airpods Max and didn't want to  spend a lot of money.  Like, sitting
in a waiting room, just reading something with Voice Dream Reader …
I tried a really inexpensive one that was pretty awful.
Then, I tried the GPEESTRAC HSP-B3.
It lived up to the stats it gave which I copied below from the Amazon page.
I easily got 16 hours of usage time over the last three days.
While I normally do not go for the in-ear type, this one is fine.
The sound quality is quite good both on the listening end and talking end.
It has the boom microphone and a somewhat larger section that I assume is the
battery that fits behind your ear.  It hooks over either ear and is quite easy
to get positioned for best comfort and sound.
Here are the specs:
*          DUAL-MIC NOISE-CANCELLING--- HSP-B3 Combines two built-in HD
microphones and advanced CVC8.0 noise reduction technology which can eliminate
disruptive background noise without missing any single conversation details
even in noisy place. Allowing you to enjoy high quality music and have a
Crystal Clear chat on Calls.
*          ?ULTRA-LONG BATTERY LIFE--- HSP-B3 battery can provide 10 days
standby time and Up to 16 hours of continuous talking time on a single fully
charge. Only 10-minutes charging can offer HSP-B3 two hours working time. In
addition, The magnetic connector design makes the charging process easier by
simply placing the connector near the charging interface to let the charging
time begins.
*          ?COMFORTABLE & UNIQUE DESIGN--- Ultimate comfort ear gels are
available in 3 different sizes (Small Medium and Large) to provide a snug and
tailored fit. 180° rotatable ear-hook and 270° flexible boom mic can be
adjusted and rotated for a perfect fit on ears. No more burden on ears even
after wearing it for a long time.
*          ?STABLE CONNECTION & CONVIENENT--- Supports Stream
Music/Video/Audio. Hands-free HSP-B3 Bluetooth headset can be connected to 2
devices at the same time and both devices can play music/call/gaming. Providing
fast and stable pairing with any iOS and Android smart phones, tablets,
laptops, MP3 players, PC etc from up to 33 ft away. Easy-to-reach buttons will
let you enjoy real hands-free experience.
*          ?100% SATISFACTION CUSTOMER SERVICE--- If for any reason you're not
completely satisfied with our wireless Bluetooth headset, please don't hesitate
to contact us. It's our desire to do our best effort towards your satisfaction!
$39.99 at Amazon
Amazon.com: GPEESTRAC: BLUETOOTH
HEADSET<https://www.amazon.com/stores/page/6499442D-B8AD-48BA-8C69-2F8DDB5D1FEC?ingress=2&visitId=c30de69d-0818-4f42-80bc-8227ba549f3e&ref_=ast_bln>

There is a very slight delay when flicking with VoiceOver, but it is within my
tolerance level.
You have to go through their Product page/ask a question to contact them, which
I wish was easier.
But, in the few days I’ve had it, I have no need to contact them.
I have not tried connecting to a second device as yet.

I am quite satisfied with this purchase.

Richard

Web site: www.turner42.com<http://www.turner42.com>

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/MW4PR17MB4513A427F56152E133A11BD9B7CA9%40MW4PR17MB4513.namprd17.prod.outlook.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/MW4PR17MB4513A427F56152E133A11BD9B7CA9%40MW4PR17MB4513.namprd17.prod.outlook.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.