Besides echoing what Richard has said about Voice Dream Writer, I want to add
that these days, I do a lot of writing with my iPhone and Braille device.
Editing's easy in Voice Dream Writer, and if someone dictates something to you
and you write in this APP, whatever you  write is much more accurately
preserved. What I mean by this is that sometimes when writing in the Notes APP,
text gets placed somewhere in the middle. So, when I write, I'm able to easily
use Grade 2 Braille, and edit my writing using computer braille. It's well
worth the price! When interruptions cause you to have to leave a document,
you’re right where you need to be when you return.

Peace & Blessings,
Pastor Duane L. Steele
Phone (276) 730-5194