Hi, I would go for it if it was me. The iPhone 5 offers faster processor and it's of course got more screen space, but the camera is the same, the storage options are the same of 16, 32, and 64 gb, and so, again, if it saves you a lot of money, go for the 4S.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
A wise old man said to me once, "You should question everything in life." I said, "Why?"