I know those of us who use the Phone with thePhone with the home button really
don’t want to get away for me because you’re so used to it and I get it. I
thought I was going to be that way but once I got a 10 hour, it was simple and
easy without the home button. Try not to be afraid Jeanette have a home button
it really isn’t the end of the world.

Sent from Diane's awesome iPhone!