From: "Andrew Lamanche" <andrew.laman...@gmail.com>
To: "VIPhone" <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2012 10:30 PM
Subject: Advice on purchasing iPhone 4s

Dear Listers,

This is an urgent request for your views. I have an opportunity of
purchasing an iPhone 4s at a good price. I know that iPhone 5 has just
arrived, and it seems like a counter-intuitive thing. but would those of you
who have been using and are still using iPhone 4s express their opinion
whether it is still worth my while purchasing iPhone 4s?

I'd really welcome your opinion in face of the fact that I would be saving a
lot of money buying the iPhone 4s as opposed to 5 for now.

Please write off list if you feel it is more appropriate.

Many thanks and i look forward to your views.

With best wishes

Andrew