When I oapin the wallit app and try swipeing right it closes the app and
crashiss it. I can't swipe left or anything with out it crashing. I know it is
a bug and hear's hopeing that it will be fixt in a later update. From Mich.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Sieghard
Weitzel
Sent: September 21, 2021 2:26 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: IOS15 Initial impressions

I read this on Applevis, but I just went to the Wallet app and had no issues, I
was able to swipe left through my cards and back right, I noticed I had some
expired Air Canada boarding passes in there so I opened them and after tapping
"More" I could tap on "Remove Pass" as always.
I also have used the share sheet without issues I have an iPhone 11 and I can't
remember if they said it was the share sheet where some people had issues on
certain devices?
Lastly, I opened the clock app and went to the Alarm tab, I tapped on "Add" and
I had the pickers for hours, minutes and AM/PM just as always, I was able to
set the time and save the alarm. The thing is that I rarely need an alarm
because I wake up on myown, but if I do I hardly ever go into the Clock app to
set it anyways because SIRI is so good at it and you can even ask SIRI what
alarms you have and it will list them, you can tell SIRI if you want to delete
a particular alarm or change it, much faster and easier.
As I said, so far I have no issues I am worried about, there is that with the
app switcher where I may have to swipe left and back to the right because
Voiceover may not tell me the name of an app, but swiping left once and back to
the right really is just a small inconvenience.