It's paid. I was kind of hoping that it'd have a light version of it. I was
really looking forward to trying it out, and even recording a podcast on it,
and how it works with iOS15 😖 and right now I don't have the means to get
myself an iTunes card so as to get it. Thanks anyhow for the recommendation.

Gera