From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Shane Clark
Sent: Saturday, November 03, 2012 7:07 AM
To: accessible-...@googlegroups.com; blindapp...@yahoogroups.com;
viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Another question about copying and pasting

Hi everyone,
I wrote a text message to a friend of mine, that I wanted to post onto
another friend of mine's Facebook. I did not want the first part of the
message to be sent to my other friend, just the second part. When I went
down to the part that I wanted to begin selecting, I could not remember the
two fingered pinch to start selecting text. My question is, how would I
begin selecting text from the second part of that message? Would it be done
by the two finger pinch, or would I have to select every word from my
starting point? I'm still kind of confused, so any help is Appreciated.
Thanks.