From: "Mária Orovcíková" <maria.orovcik...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 03, 2012 1:04 PM
Subject: Having Problem with dialing international numbers.

Hi list,
please does anyone know how to dial and call or save to contacts an
international number in case I want to add plus (+) sign before the number?
I mean the international numbers are in format: +xxxxxxxxxxxx.
So the sign plus (+) is added at the beginning.
Is it possible to imput plus (+) sign using Voiceover?
I have read online that sighted people are able to do it by pressing and
holding 0. I haven't figured out how to do that with Voice over.
Thank you very much for your help.
Have a great weekend.
Maria