Does weather gods give you weather alerts for storms and tornados and does that
cost?
If so how much does it cost and is that A one time charge or do you have to pay
yearly or monthly?

From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Lisa
Belville
Sent: Friday, September 24, 2021 8:48 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com; Sieghard Weitzel <siegh...@live.ca>
Subject: Re: Weather.

I've had Dark Sky on my phone for years.  I find that it's not as accurate for
predicting precipitation in my immediate area.  I've made sure the correct
location is set, but Weather Gods is more consistent and I just like the lay
out of Weather gods better.

I'm curious to see what goodies Apple will include for Dark Sky, though.

Lisa Belville
missktlab1...@frontier.com <mailto:missktlab1...@frontier.com>
And as you may or may not have heard Apple has purchased Dark Sky which is
another popular weather app and there has already been a certain amount of
integration into the stock weather app in iOS 14. I believe the Dark Sky app
will still be available until the end of next year, but at some point it will
disappear and Apple will integrate its best features into their native Weather
app.