Socialized medicine?  We don’t have that in the US.  Our insurance companies
determine need for hospitalization & length of stay in the hospital as well as
drug choices based on what they are willing to cover.  Nothing to do with
socialized medicine.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Andy
Baracco
Sent: Saturday, September 25, 2021 4:44 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Free Style Libre Arrived

yes!  You need to be a good self advocate and have a doctor who will cooperate.
I know someone who even though he is on insulin, had to fight with Kaiser for a
year before they would provide it for him.  These are the consequences of
socialized medicine where bean counters can overrule doctors and patients.

Andy