That is the number I used a couple of weeks back, when I called them.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
regina alvarado
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2021 9:47 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: an iphone charger question to purchase one of theese or not

Richard did Apple change their accessibility number? I have it in my contacts,
and I don’t use it very much. However, I’d like to use it when I need it and I
don’t want to have to try to find another number. I have it as 877-204-3930.
Just curious because the number you gave was so totally different. Thanks.

Reggie Alvarado