Hi,

When you use VoiceOver to read with Read2Go, you have to choose to read by page
or by section. If you choose section, it reads continuously during each
chapter, so it's not too annoying - only a problem if the chapters are very
short. To change this setting, go to Bookshelf, then Settings, then Visual. the
Display by Page check box is near the bottom; uncheck it to display by section.

Best,
Anna