That share sheet issue is a thing. Sometimes it just says activity on
the item instead of telling you messages or mail or what ever. It can
take a couple times to get it to show properly. Next annoying issue is
the one when you have  a bluetooth device connected like a speaker. It
pumps voice over volume way high on the phone if that's where you have
your audio set to go. That's been a bug for a while now though.

--
Lenron Brown
Main cell 985-714-8446