From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Sieghard
Weitzel
Sent: October 4, 2021 10:55 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Understanding the GoodMaps Arrangements

Here is an email I received this morning about this:

GoodMaps acquires the Sendero GPS mobile apps from Aira, which are now free!

Ever wonder what became of the Sendero GPS subscription apps, Seeing Eye GPS,
RNIB Navigator, and Guide Dogs NSW? There is one word to describe them now:
free, free, free!

GoodMaps is pleased to announce the impending release of these former Sendero
apps in all respective markets under the name GoodMaps Outdoors. The apps will
now be free and an Android version will be released in the next few days in
addition to the currently live iOS version.

GoodMaps Outdoors

GoodMaps Outdoors is an excellent complement to GoodMaps Explore, which
features a simple interface and indoor navigation where available. GoodMaps
Outdoors has features not available in other GPS apps such as:

• detailed intersection description

• built-in route directions with detailed turning prompts

• a bread-crumb waypoint route mode

• the benefit of features suggested by users over the past eight years as well
as the rich expertise of Mike May and the GoodMaps team

Download GoodMaps
Outdoors<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgoodmaps.us17.list-manage.com%2Ftrack%2Fclick%3Fu%3D1ca2f963820c90eb230c58e1b%26id%3De1a8cef6c0%26e%3D15cb1a31f8&data=04%7C01%7C%7C87554913c9f04043fb3d08d987489dc1%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637689568224612917%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=134zamfPQhi%2BKB36yr8GBzBE36tx6uPmPwOkpDQRHCc%3D&reserved=0>

For more about GoodMaps Explore and GoodMaps Outdoors, visit GoodMaps Outdoors

Goodmaps<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgoodmaps.us17.list-manage.com%2Ftrack%2Fclick%3Fu%3D1ca2f963820c90eb230c58e1b%26id%3De1a8cef6c0%26e%3D15cb1a31f8&data=04%7C01%7C%7C87554913c9f04043fb3d08d987489dc1%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637689568224612917%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=134zamfPQhi%2BKB36yr8GBzBE36tx6uPmPwOkpDQRHCc%3D&reserved=0>

Thanks to Aira for updating the apps to include Android, adding a few features
as well as an Aira launch button and the ability to search for nearby Aira
locations. GoodMaps taking over the navigation apps from Aira represents the
best in collaboration. The companies share the mission to make the world more
accessible.

This free GoodMaps Outdoors app is made possible with the generous support of
Guide Dogs in Australia and the Seeing Eye in the U.S. Additional sponsors are
welcome to contribute suggestions and funding to this app.

Note that GoodMaps and Aira will be presenting at the Enabling conference
October 4-6 at the Renaissance hotel in Crystal City VA, which will be
configured with the GoodMaps indoor navigation technology.

Remember, “It is better to travel hopefully than to arrive,” and that visual
assistance is just one click away.

Listen to the Mosen at Large Podcast by Jonathan Mosen, interviewing Mike May
of GoodMaps and Troy Otillio of Aira to hear the back story of how GoodMaps
Outdoors came to life!

Listen to the Podcast
Now!<https://storage.pinecast.net/podcasts/343ecd79-33a7-426a-9cb9-e78c0f6757f5/audio/7d3553a0-c856-4077-992e-d332cffaa5f4/MALP0151__Goodmaps_acquires_the_former_Sendero_GPS_mobile_apps_and_makes_them_free__adventures_in_Android__and_Siri_loses_smarts.mp3>

Contact Us

For questions and app feedback email:
supp...@goodmaps.com<mailto:supp...@goodmaps.com>.

To become a sponsor of GoodMaps Outdoors email:
i...@goodmaps.com<mailto:i...@goodmaps.com>.

To download the free GoodMaps apps, search for GoodMaps with no space followed
by either Outdoors or Explore.

For more information about GoodMaps visit:
goodmaps.com<http://www.goodmaps.com/>

For more information about Aira visit: Aira.io<http://www.aira.io/>