Hi,

One of the big changes in the iPad 3rd gen -- continued with the 4th
gen -- was the much larger battery required to support the retina
display.  I was wondering if this translates into much more battery
life for VO users with the screen curtain on?  I've never been clear
on just what screen curtain does -- if it just turns off the display
or something more meaningful -- but either way would be curious if
this has translated into more battery life for the VO user over say
the iPad 2?

Garry