At first I was a bit frustrated trying to play the latest version of seven
little words. I practically had to pound on the screen to make it register
which tile I wanted.  I wrote about this problem to the company and got a reply
back that said they were working on it but it seemed the first tap highlighted
the tile and messed up the double tapso I started trying a single finger triple
tap and it works great!  When in the clues section the triple tap still changes
from Characters two words when using the two finger swipe rightbut just about
every other place a triple tap with regular amount of pressure does the trick.
I also discovered that if you wait for the word button to be spoken and then
immediately double tap it works some of the time. But the triple tap is much
more dependable.
I do love being able to swipe from section to section.
Sherrie Gosling
 Sent from Sherrie's iPhone