Both sizes in the series 7

The 41 mm replaces the 40mm and the 45mm replaces the 44mm

Due to the way they have the screen curveing over the edges of the watch I
believe

But really if you have the series 5,
Why do you at this point wish to change to the series 7?

There isn't really a lot of difference in them other than the 7 has the blood
oxygen meter,
Otherwise pretty much the screen is the only other difference,
The series 5 is only 2 years old,

And there is no series  6 available from what I can see on apples site any
longer,

My personal thought would be to hold off for another 12 months unless you have
a real urgent need to have the updated watch.

I've ordered one myself simply due to the dying battery in my series 4,

But even then it was still a choice between the SE and the series 7.

Good luck.