From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Chris
Sent: Sunday, November 04, 2012 3:55 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Gift Cards

Whenever you purchase an app, it will always, always be credited from your
gift card first. Of course if you do not have any money in your account then
it will be taken from your nominated card. Also if the app is more than what
you have in your account then the remaining balance is taken as well as the
difference taken from your nominated card.

Christopher Hallsworth