Hi List,

I don't normally reply to threads seeking recommendations for speakers or
headsets since rating these items are so subjective. But since several on
this list are using the Tribit MaxSound Plus Bluetooth speaker and since
I've had a good experience with my recent purchase of the Tribit FlyBuds C2
wireless Bluetooth earbuds, I thought I'd make an exception.

First of all, I need to emphasize that I don't like earbuds with removable
ear tips preferring instead the fit of the original wired Apple Earpods and
the first and second generation Apple Airpods. These Tribit FlyBuds C2
earbuds fit like the original Apple Earpods/Airpods and don't have removable
ear tips. The other thing I like about this fit is I can hear what's playing
very well but also can hear ambient sound while using these. The other thing
I should mention is that even though I have a pair of second generation
Apple Bluetooth Airpods, I bought the Tribit FlyBuds because as a previous
Tribit customer, I received a 50% off introductory discount and got them for
only $39 USD. Their retail price is $79.

I am very pleased with the sound of BARD books and music using the Tribit
FlyBuds. I am by no means an audiophile so if you consider yourself an
audiophile, I'd suggest you quit reading and prepare to pay considerably
more for your audio selections. I do notice a very slight lag when typing on
my iPhone 13 Mini using the Tribit FlyBuds as compared with the Apple
Airpods and I also notice that Siri doesn't sound as good with the FlyBuds
versus the Airpods. However, considering the cost differential, these
differences would not be deal breakers in my opinion. The FlyBuds have a
much better battery life than the second generation Airpods and they also
have many more touch controls including the ability to start/stop playback,
answer calls, reject incoming calls, skip to the next track, and summon
Siri.  Finally, they recharge using a USB C connector. A USB cable is
provided containing a type A male USB connector on one end and a type C male
USB connector on the other end. And with the exception of Siri, their sound
quality for books and music sound as good to me as the Apple Airpods.

Those interested in reading about these Tribit FlyBuds C2 earbuds can check
out this Amazon link:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B097SKJZ12?ref=ppx_yo2_dt_b_product_details
<https://www.amazon.com/dp/B097SKJZ12?ref=ppx_yo2_dt_b_product_details&th=1>
&th=1

Finally, I've had excellent support from Tribit including the answering of
direct emails and the provision of electronic manuals when requested.

Alan Lemly