The A D T app, when I tryed it around 7 months ago, was pretty accessible. But I didn't know that time wargner has this kind of services. I will check it out.
Thanks
Pablo

----- Original Message ----- From: "Les Kriegler" <kriegle...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 04, 2012 10:28 PM
Subject: Re: Home Security Systems

Hi Robin,

Well, this topic has just become of great interest. we have a security system from Time Warner Cable. It's a an older system, however the newer system supports an App for the iPhone. I spoke with a rep tonight and we tried out the app on the call and it appears to be VoiceOver accessible. We are going to meet with a rep soon to discuss its uses and I may either purchase the new system, or perhaps switch over to ADT, we'll see how it goes. I'm interested in the thermostat functions. I have a talking thermostat already, but I'd be interested to know if I could control that remotely.

Les