From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Les
Kriegler
Sent: October 30, 2021 5:42 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Having trouble using Apple Pay

Hi Tom,
When I’ve been asked to verify something with the side button, I always have to
hit it twice. Could that be your issue? I have an Apple Card and I always have
to hit the side button twice in order to submit my payment.
Best,

Les

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/4053AAE7-8BDA-4D74-AD83-CD1DB8954102%40gmail.com.