Yeah this is interesting. The last time I looked for this scale it was
not on Amazon, but it appears to be there now so probably an updated
version. I like that they actually mention features that support
people who are visually impaired right in their documentation. So
that's a good sign. Of course it costs more than everything else, but
I also like that it has the rechargeable battery which seems to only
require an annual charge.
If anyone does have this, how easy was it to set upt he WIFI portion
in the first place?