From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of mich
verrier
Sent: November 2, 2021 10:52 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: what's the diffrence between photos and live photos?

Hi all the question about the person taking a pick of there passport page makes
me wonder what’s the difference between taking a photo and a live photo? Since
I have like 544 photos I know I need to really cleen it up on my phone and some
of them are just photos and others are live photos and I am wondering about the
difference. Also labeling photos has always been a bit of a challinge I know
there is a way to do it and I have tried clicking on the 3 finger triple tap
hearing the 3 toans and then labeling the elliment but I have found that when I
what the photo is. Since not all of the photos on my phone are labled. From
Mich.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/00f001d7d076%24d9b5fd20%248d21f760%24%40eastlink.ca<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/00f001d7d076%24d9b5fd20%248d21f760%24%40eastlink.ca?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.