It may be that you will have to temporarily plug your phone in with USB and
sync.
Not sure why, but I've had to do that on occasions.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Donald Raikes
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2012 9:24 AM
To: viphone
Subject: my iphone has stopped synching with my pc

Hi all,

I have setup my iphone to synch via wifi to itunes running on my
windows7 pc.  according to my phone, the last synch was on oct 25, but I
have added several new cd's to itunes on my pc, but can't get my phone to
synch any more.

It keeps saying that it will continue synching when my pc becomes available.
The laptop is connected to my wifi and is running, and the phone says it is
connected to my wifi as well, but the synch now button is dimmed out.

Also can't figure out how to turn off synch via wifi so I can synch via hte
cable.

Any thoughts gratefully appreciated.