From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of
Francisco Salvador Crespo
Sent: Thursday, November 4, 2021 12:14 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Just Updated to Latest Apple TV OS on my 4K device and Mute and
Volume Control No Longer Works

Hello Mark.

I experienced the same issue with my pair of stereo HomePods which are set as
the Apple TV speakers.
I fixed it by switching sound output to the tv and back to the Homepod. If you
are experiencing the issue with the tv, you may want to try these steps with
Airpods or some other compatible audio device.

Hope this helps.

best.

Enviado desde mi iPhone

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/D0BC0522-25E8-4393-B7B0-E2927EBC9AEB%40gmail.com.