Cristobal,

I don't know if you watched this video or not, but he did not sound quiet
at all when he reviewed the headset. Moreover, his complaint was that the
headset didn't have noise cancellation, not that the headset was too quiet.

I still think that you should probably give them another shot if you think
they are too quiet. In no situation are they too quiet.

As for the mute function, it is a press of two buttons, nothing janky about
them. I can understand that you might want a single button, but saying that
they cannot mute is just wrong.

These weren't made to be used in a call center environment, by the way,
they are intended for use while out and about, for bike riders, for people
who need to hear what is going on in their environment.

Listen to that review of yours, and you'll see that the quality is pretty
decent, and far above that $30 headset he was comparing against.