Well I have been using lady Alexa since 2016 and I like it as well so I’m glad
you are enjoying it Mark. I have an Echo Dot third generation. Also did you
know that you can actually change the voice if you have one of those products?
I’m not just talking about country accents but I’m also more like talking about
female or male I like changing it to Ziggy which is the male voice you could
actually change the wake word as well so that’s why I kind a like that I don’t
know maybe because I prefer it. It does sound very clear though. However you
can’t change the voice on the Alexa app but I still like the layout of the app
as well. And the only app that I’m talking about is the app on the PC and the
app on the iPhone but the products the hardware are you can actually change the
voice to have a male voice which is cool to have. I like Amazon music as well.
They have a lot of what I like as well on there.

Sent from my iPhone