From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Janet
Bell
Sent: Tuesday, 9 November 2021 6:08 am
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Blood Pressure Testing Device Opinions

HI Simon, have you got the blood pressure device yet?  Janet
On 10/10/2021 23:35, Simon A Fogarty wrote:
Hi Janet,

To my knowledge
You can use it in any country,
I’m in New Zealand so well on the underside of the globe,

This device was suggested by a lot of folks in the USA
And the app to use is called
:Qardio”
But yeah once it arrives I can give a bit of a run down on it for you.
I believe it speaks the test results to you when you take the test.

And the app I believe lets you share the results with your doctor via the net
and or from the app.

But hey I’ll let you know.