Well you’re not the only one that has issues with Siri at times. I’ve noticed
with the Bose frames tempos that it works only when I want to make phone calls
or send text messages but when it comes to opening apps it will tell me to
check to see if my device meaning the iPhone is on the same network as the Home
pod which I don’t on a HomePod I own the Bose frames and they only connect via
the Bose music app and Bluetooth settings via the iPhone and I have an iPhone 8
plus running iOS 15.1 because this has been happening for a few weeks now ever
since I upgraded to iOS 15.1 I went directly from iOS 14.8 which by the way it
worked then up until I upgraded to 15.1 which is weird because if I were to get
for example some AirPod pros or AirPods third-generation I don’t know which one
I want yet but if I were to get either of those I know that those would work
very well especially when it comes to opening apps I never had this issue
before with regards to the Bose frames tempo glasses with Siri like I said
until iOS 15.1. Very interesting indeed. Also the first time after
disconnecting the Bluetooth audio  Sunglasses, when I have summoned Siri to
open an app it will tell me that it has connectivity issues and then when I do
it again after waiting for 10 seconds then it will comply and open whatever app
I want it to. Again very strange indeed.

Sent from my iPhone