The following only is my opinion, if one wants an accessible power bank, then
that is what they want. I am all for things being accessible, but at what a
cost? I have two regular ones, made by Anker,  one 10000 mah and the other
26000. I have never had one of them run completely down, I just keep an
approximate count of how long I have used them and recharge them in time.  I
think the smaller one can charge this phone maybe 3 times, the other one maybe
6 times. I can tell when they are charging, they get warm around the charging
point, and begin to cool down when they have finished. I think the 10000 mah
one now is about $25, the other one comparably priced. I remember the one that
came out a few years ago, that talked, and they wanted $85 for that thing. In
my opinion, what a waste of money!

Arnold Schmidt

Sent from  Arnold's  iPhone S E 2

On Nov 11, 2021, at 10:16 AM, Richard Turner <richardturne...@outlook.com>