Think my boots are to big for you,

But oh well there are always rentals.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Esther
Levegnale
Sent: Tuesday, 23 November 2021 4:55 pm
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Siri is Acting Crazy Again!

Well, guess what!  My shoe and boot size is size 5!  Could you get me something
in that size?  LOL!  Take care!  I love your sense of humor!  We all need that
nowadays, especially with COVID still hanging around.  In fact, the numbers in
CT are increasing and it frightens me.

Anyway, that's the scoop from here.  I guess it could be considered a pretty
large scoop!  Oops!  Here I go again!

Esther
Sent From Esther's Amazing and Awesome iPhone 7+!

On Nov 18, 2021, at 5:06 PM, Simon A Fogarty