All,

I would like to invite you all to take part in Fedora Outlier's November iTunes
Gift Card Giveaway.  All that you have to do in order to be entered into the
random drawing is to subscribe to our monthly newsletter.  Continue reading for
the rest of the details.

The Delivering Access Newsletter iTunes Gift Card Giveaway

You can win a $30 iTunes Gift Card just by subscribing to the Delivering Access
Newsletter. Browse over to fedoraoutlier.com and sign up. The rules are very
simple. Subscribe to the Delivering Access Newsletter on our site or on
facebook.com/fedoraoutlierllc/ between now and December first and you’ll be in
the drawing for a $30 iTunes gift card.

In addition to the iTunes gift card 3 lucky people will also win a copy of the
very first multi-media iBook accessible to the blind on mastering iOS.

Everyone is eligible unless you work for the firm, have already subscribed to
the newsletter in the past or have a problem with a virtually free gift card.
Sighted people are welcome and any family members or friends you can think to
share this with are welcomed to subscribe as well.

The winners will be announced on December 10th. If you have any questions about
this promotion or our firm visit us online at fedoraoutlier.com, e-mail us at
excellence @fedoraoutlier.com or call us at (888) 958-6979.

Scott Rumery
Senior Partner
Fedora Outlier, LLC
888-958-6979 ext.5801
sc...@fedoraoutlier.com
www.fedoraoutlier.com

Subscribe to our Delivering Access newsletter in the month of November and be
automatically added into a drawing for a chance to win a $30 iTunes gift card.
Only available for new  subscribers.  Just go to http://www.fedoraoutlier.com
and enter in your email address in the newsletter sign up edit field for a
chance to win.