From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Joshua
Hendrickson
Sent: Sunday, November 28, 2021 10:47 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: battery case for my phone

I always get an otter-box case without a built in screen protector.
I've had a tempored glass screen protector on my iPhone 8 for as long
as I've had my iPhone.  If you purchase the otter-box symmetry case,
then you just put the case on your iPhone and have no issues with your
glass screen protector.  It is great.

--
Joshua Hendrickson

Joshua Hendrickson