I  used iTunes On Windows XP but was very dissatisfied with its performance but
it was an old computer and not totally the fault of XP. I have since
transferred to a faster brackets although (not super fast) computer running
Windows 7 and I am much happier with its performance. I still don't like
iTunes, but I am persevering with it and I'm determined to learn as much as I
can!

Carol P
Sent from my iPhone