Hello,

I am thinking about buying a Sonos speaker system.  If there is anyone on the
list that has one of these, is the Sonos app accessible, and do you think that
the high price is worth it?  These speaker boxes start at $299 and I would like
to know what people think of the sound quality and the device overall.
Scott Rumery
Senior Partner
Fedora Outlier, LLC
888-958-6979 ext.5801
sc...@fedoraoutlier.com
www.fedoraoutlier.com

Subscribe to our Delivering Access newsletter in the month of November and be
automatically added into a drawing for a chance to win a $30 iTunes gift card.
Only available for new  subscribers.  Just go to http://www.fedoraoutlier.com
and enter in your email address in the newsletter sign up edit field for a
chance to win.