Hey Mark I wouldn’t do this with audiobooks at all I would do this with music
that supports spacial audio and also the Dolby Atmos surround sound type of
movies that support it as well but never audiobooks I tried it too and I hated
it you’re not alone with regards to the whole spatial audio thing in regards to
audiobooks.

Sent from my iPhone