From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Donna
Casteen
Sent: Monday, 13 December 2021 12:26 pm
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Two Apple watches

Hi All,

I'm going to try to explain what I want to be able to do without causing too
much confusion, in doing so, hopefully I'll get an answer.

I have two watches. Both watches are cellular, One is mine the second a child's
watch. Currently the child's watch is being used as a stand alone watch. The
functionality for ease of use is limited. If I were to pair the child's watch
as a second watch for myself...
1. Can the child's watch have its own apple ID?
2. Can the parental controls be setup for the watch?
3. Can both watches be used at the same time? Another words both watches
powered on, the child wearing their watch & using it while at school & mine
powered on, being used during the day doing life?

We need ease of use on the child watch. My son is visually impaired & has a
speech problem, so using Siri is difficult, especially even more so the
difficulty in fixing dictated message mistakes. The real problem falls on me.
The scribble to write & I are at odds with each other. The watch is threatening
to file for violence protection! LOL! My son & I need access to a keyboard on
the watch, but both of us are having trouble with scribble writing & entering
his password in the app store. A keyboard will also help him with use of the
watch features which a keyboard is used. Help! Sorry for the long message.

Donna

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/E4CA5555-05FF-4635-939E-265A22B011BF%40gmail.com.