From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Richard
Turner
Sent: December 15, 2021 1:30 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Siri, Please try again later, my observations

sent several of us were having problems with Siri and the server I sent a note
to Apple accessibility.
Here is how they responded, which I see as a very hopeful sign on how they are
prioritizing accessibility.
Hello Richard,

We let our team know about these issues you were experiencing. 15.2 did include
many fixes for VoiceOver and restored functionality to Siri, so it seems that
some the issues you encountered were, as you said, server related. But any
reports of VoiceOver and Siri not working together are being immediately
escalated and investigated.

Richard

“What we think or what we know or what we believe is in the end of little
consequence. The only thing of consequence is what we do” ~ John Ruskin
website:  www.turner42.com

(Sent with my blue iPhone 13 Pro)

On Dec 15, 2021, at 11:27 AM, Richard Turner <richardturne...@outlook.com>