My favorite Apple product obviously because I only have a couple would be my
iPhone 12. I like it, because the battery is better, than my SE 2020. Also it
seems to respond more quickly. Dana

If you are  a lady who loves the Lord we would love to have you join our
Christian women’s WhatsApp messenger group. If interested email me and tell me
about yourself and we would be happy to invite you to join us.