Hi All, Happy Holidays to You! My Favorite Apples are My Blue iPhone 13 Pro Max
and Magic Keyboard. The Phone is quite large but, it's large enough to
accommodate My over 15GB Music Collection, Photos, Apps, Videos, and Devices
that use Companion Apps, such as My WeWALK Smart Cane,  and more without
depleting the phone's Battery. Feels great in the Hand. Nice, sleek Design with
rounded corners, sort of like the Candy Bar style. Reminds Me of an iPhone 4
Plus on Steroids. LOL.

Some Cons are, some People feel the Phone is Too Large, a bit Weighty, and does
not Fit in A Pocket well. I did experience some strain between my Pointing
Finger and Thumb from holding the Phone too long when I first got it, but that
only lasted about 1 Week. I like to keep my Phones in fully Protected
Covers/Cases, and all I have been able to find are just the 'Phone Back' kind
of Cases which are basically Plastic, Acrylic, and Leather to go on the Phone;
And since I prefer Wallet-Style Cases/Covers for full protection, I am still on
the Hunt. The Phone only comes with the Charging Cable which uses the new Port
and requires the new Brick for Rapid Charging. The Phone does not come with the
Brick, so that's an additional $20 USD added to Your Tab. No Earphones included.

Pros are, the Phone can still use the standard Lightening to USB Charging Cable
and Standard Brick, most of Us already Own, for standard charging. Phone is
MagSafe ready. A Phone with a Dead/Almost Dead Battery can charge quickly
within Minutes instead of Hours to get You up and running with the included
Charging Cable and (purchased separately) wall Brick. Note: Since I do not have
an updated MacBook Pro, I do not know if the new oval-type Port is included on
those Models, but please let me Know. Phone comes with Apple Stickers if You're
a Collector. There are plenty varieties of Phone Backing Cases/Covers and Glass
Screen Protectors, If that's what You prefer. A Store told Me, try looking
online for Full protection types. A Payment Plan (through AT&T) will last You
about 3 Years, if that's what You choose.

All and all, love it so far. Hope this helps those of You on the Fence.

Best regards,
Anita K. 🧑🏽‍🦯