Hi guys. Unfortunately, Ivona doesn't have any plans to release voices for the Mac or iPhone. On your Mac, you can try these new voices I found out about called Cereproc. They sound more human compared to Nuance or Acapela. On your iPhone, however, since Apple has restricted third party developers from making voices for the entire IOS, I'm afraid your stuck with Nuance.

--
Shawn
Sent from my white MacBook using SamNet